Every Monday we ask the question: have you made something with a Raspberry Pi over the weekend? Every Monday, our followers send us amazing photos and videos of the things they’ve made.
Here’s a selection of some of the awesome things we got sent this month – and remember to follow along at the hashtag #MagPiMonday!
01. We like a nice custom home sensor suite
02. 3D printing cases is a great way to keep your Raspberry Pi safe
03. A nice live light is useful whether you’re working from home or streaming on Twitch
04. This is cool and we love how low-tech and cheap this solution is
05. The Digital Maker badge is something we wish we had when we were kids
06. Wonder what the scale of this is compared to the original
07. This is a cool little project – check out HackSpace 55 and Andy’s Hackaday for more info
08. Kev’s robots invaded Italy recently, with some Raspberry Pi 5 power ups
09. Sound catcher or sound shooter? Do you need a sight for sounds? We have many questions
The MagPi #136 out NOW!
You can grab the brand-new issue right now from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, WHSmith, and other newsagents, including the Raspberry Pi Store in Cambridge. It’s also available at our online store which ships around the world. You can also get it via our app on Android or iOS.
You can also subscribe to the print version of The MagPi. Not only do we deliver it globally, but people who sign up to the six- or twelve-month print subscription get a FREE Raspberry Pi Pico W!
The free PDF will be available in three weeks’ time. Visit the issue page for more details.