The Raspberry Pi Store is a place where you can experience and buy Raspberry Pi products. Explore some of the things you can do with a Raspberry Pi, discover our accessories and books, and get your hands on store-only exclusives.
- Monday – 10:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday – 10:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday – 10:00 – 17:00
- Thursday – 10:00 – 17:00
- Friday – 10:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – 10:00 – 17:00
- Sunday – 11:00 – 17:00
Location and how to get there
The store is located on the first floor in the Grand Arcade in the centre of Cambridge, UK.
The Grand Arcade website has directions to the Grand Arcade by car, rail, bus or bike.
Can I order online?
At the moment we are not able to process payments online or over the phone for any items. Our products are also available online from our fantastic resellers (except for the store exclusives).
Do you have a returns policy?
Yes. If you have a valid receipt, we will accept items up to 35 days from purchase, provided that they are in their original condition.
What if my Raspberry Pi is broken but I didn’t buy it from your store?
In this instance, we recommend that you get in touch with the seller you purchased it from, as they will be able to help you.
What payment methods do you accept?
In line with current government guidelines, we are only accepting card and contactless payments at this time.
My gift card expired during lockdown. Can I still use it?
Because of Covid closures, some Raspberry Pi Store gift cards will have gone out of date without people having a chance to redeem them. We’re still very happy to accept these in store, so please come and spend them! You’ll need to spend them in one go (our setup just isn’t built to handle anything more complicated with cards that have gone out of date – we tried to figure something out, but it was a no-go). We hope you’ll find plenty of goodies to make this easy, and if you need any help deciding, our colleagues will be on hand to help you choose. Thank you for your understanding, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Use our contact page to get in touch or call the store on 01223 668504.
Please note that we are not able to take orders through messages sent via the contact page.
Raspberry Pi gift card
Full terms and conditions
- A Raspberry Pi gift card can be redeemed only in the official Raspberry Pi store in Cambridge as full or part payment for goods (exclusions apply).
- A Raspberry Pi gift card cannot be used to pay for purchases from the Raspberry Pi Press online store. Other exclusions may apply from time to time.
- Please protect your card. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced. No exceptions apply.
- Your gift card will cease to be valid twelve months from the date of purchase.
- You can check your gift card balance in store by asking a member of the store team. We are unable to check gift card balances over the phone or via email.
- Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £5, and they can have a maximum value of £250. Customers who wish to add a gift card value of more than £250 will have to purchase an additional card or cards.
- A Raspberry Pi gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change, cash, or debit/credit card refunds on gift card transactions.
Any balance remaining on a gift card after it has been used to make a purchase may be applied to future purchases provided the card has not expired.
- Raspberry Pi reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of Raspberry Pi gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Where goods you have purchased with a Raspberry Pi gift card in our store are subsequently returned or exchanged for goods of a lower price, monies owing will be refunded to a Raspberry Pi gift card.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Raspberry Pi gift card that we believe to have been tampered with or duplicated, or that is otherwise suspected of being affected by fraud.
- Raspberry Pi gift cards can be used in conjunction with other offers in store, including promotional events, introductory offers, and promotions run by the store.