Every Monday, we ask the question: have you made something with a Raspberry Pi over the weekend? Every Monday, our followers send us amazing photos and videos of the projects they’ve made.
Here’s a selection of some of the awesome things we got sent this month – and remember to follow along at the hashtag #MagPiMonday!
01. This is a very serious setup! The ultimate home server stack
02. ‘Synth-onna-stick’ sounds like a 1980s product that annoyed parents, but we want one
03. The MagPi’s resident audiophile PJ is doing aural experiments, it seems
04. We love a good DIY laptop project, especially when you can 3D print your own parts
05. Unbottle your creativity with this very fun party piece
06. This is a very cool and practical build, perfect for classrooms
07. A fantastic art project using Pico
08. Kevin normally makes robots, but this month he’s keeping our teeth shiny
09. We probably keep saying this, but: we need to make one for ourselves
10. Christmas decoration-based project? You’ve piqued our curiosity
The MagPi #137 out NOW!
You can grab the brand-new issue right now from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, WHSmith, and other newsagents, including the Raspberry Pi Store in Cambridge. It’s also available at our online store which ships around the world. You can also get it via our app on Android or iOS.
You can also subscribe to the print version of The MagPi. Not only do we deliver it globally, but people who sign up to the six- or twelve-month print subscription get a FREE Raspberry Pi Pico W!