Powerful, flexible microcontroller boards, available from $4
The Raspberry Pi Pico series is a range of tiny, fast, and versatile boards built using RP2040, the flagship microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
From light displays and IoT devices to signage and manufacturing processes, the Raspberry Pi Pico series gives you the power to control countless home, hobby, and industrial operations.
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico's rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Now available with wireless connectivity or pre-soldered headers, for even more flexibility in your projects.
Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264kB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip flash. A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and - uniquely - Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package.Find out more
Network your Pico for a complete IoT solution. Raspberry Pi Pico W comes with a fully certified module on board featuring 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN, making it the perfect solution for loT applications and projects requiring wireless communication. Pico W is available now for $6.Buy now
New to this?
We've put together a whole book to help you get started with your new Raspberry Pi Pico. From installing MicroPython to getting to grips with PIO, Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico is your essential guide.Buy the book
Debugging with ease
The Raspberry Pi Debug Probe is an all-in-one USB-to-debug kit that provides all the necessary hardware and cables for easy, solderless, plug-and-play debugging, making it easy to use a Raspberry Pi Pico with non-Raspberry Pi platforms such as Windows and Mac, and with typical Linux computers.Buy Raspberry Pi Debug Probe
Whether you’re taking your first steps with a microcontroller or you want to develop a product using RP2040, we’ve put together the guides and tools you’ll need to get the most out of Raspberry Pi Pico.View the documentation
- 21 mm × 51 mm form factor
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB on-chip SRAM
- 2MB on-board QSPI flash
- 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN (Raspberry Pi Pico W and WH only)
- 26 multifunction GPIO pins, including 3 analogue inputs
- 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Supported input voltage 1.8–5.5V DC
- Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C (Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico H); -20°C to +70°C (Raspberry Pi Pico W and Pico WH)
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards (Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W only)
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
- Raspberry Pi Pico product brief
- Raspberry Pi Pico W product brief
- Raspberry Pi Pico datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Pico W datasheet
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico: C/C++ development
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK
- API-level Doxygen documentation for the Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Connecting to the internet with Raspberry Pi Pico W
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 datasheet
- Hardware design with RP2040
- Raspberry Pi Pico design files
- Raspberry Pi Pico W design files (Cadence Allegro)
- Raspberry Pi Pico STEP file
- Raspberry Pi Pico W STEP file
- 3-pin debug connector
Raspberry Pi Pico has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
If you require any further information regarding compliance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org