- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB on-chip SRAM
- 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
All Raspberry Pi products, including RP2040, are RoHS/REACH compliant.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
Raspberry Pi understands the value to customers of long term availability of product and therefore aims to continue supply for as long as practically possible. We expect RP2040 to remain in production until at least January 2041.