Raspberry Pi 400 Tech Specs
Raspberry Pi 400 specification
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- Maximum dimensions 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
For further details, see the Raspberry Pi 400 product brief.
UK: UK keyboard layout, UK power supply, English Beginner's Guide
US: US keyboard layout, US power supply, English Beginner's Guide
DE: German keyboard layout, European power supply, German Beginner's Guide
ES: Spanish keyboard layout, European power supply, Spanish Beginner's Guide
FR: French keyboard layout, European power supply, French Beginner's Guide
IT: Italian keyboard layout, European power supply, Italian Beginner's Guide
EU: US keyboard layout, European power supply, English Beginner's Guide
Raspberry Pi 400 and kit accessories have undergone extensive compliance testing and meet a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
If you require any further information regarding compliance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer Kit will remain in production until at least January 2026