Raspberry Pi 400 unit
Raspberry Pi 400 is your complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard. Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, as well as a 40-pin GPIO header, it's the most powerful and easy-to-use Raspberry Pi computer yet. Raspberry Pi 400 is also available as part of a complete kit including a mouse, power supply, preloaded SD card, and more.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- Maximum dimensions 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
For further details, see the Raspberry Pi 400 product brief.
Raspberry Pi 400 has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
The Adopted Trademarks HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
If you require any further information regarding compliance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raspberry Pi 400 unit will remain in production until at least January 2026
Buy Raspberry Pi 400 unit
Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard.
Our recommended power supply for Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 400