Compute Module 4
The power of Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact form factor for deeply embedded applications. Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 incorporates a quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 processor, dual video output, and a wide selection of other interfaces. Available in 32 variants, with a range of RAM and eMMC Flash options, and with or without wireless connectivity.
Introducing the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
Products to help you design with Compute Module 4
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board is an invaluable development tool. Exposing every interface from Compute Module 4, the IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design for our most powerful Compute Module yet, and is also designed for integration into end products.
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Antenna Kit is certified for use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Options for 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on variant)
- Options for 0GB ("Lite"), 8GB, 16GB or 32GB eMMC Flash memory (depending on variant)
- Option for fully certified radio module:
2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless;
Bluetooth 5.0, BLE;
On-board electronic switch to select either external or PCB trace antenna
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at pip.raspberrypi.com.
If you are integrating Compute Module 4 into a product and need assistance with compliance, the Raspberry Pi Integrator Programme can help: more information and contact details here.
Compute Module 4 will remain in production until at least January 2031